Applying after attending College of Education

After choosing a pathetic and in competent Minister of Education who is a specialized Surgeon and knows nothing about education there are rumours that after writing the license examination diplomas and degree holders need to apply for a permanent stay in a school with their awarded certificate before they teach and if the holder is not specialized in a field he or she needs to stay home as unemployed

The question now is our country in a safe hand or we should tell the whites to still come and colonise us and control everything...
Let's see your comments if you are interested in the post
Sign In or Register to comment.